Homeproducer.net Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions ("Terms & Conditions") carefully before using the Homeproducer.net website or any of the other services (as defined below), as they affect your legal rights and obligations.
Homeproducer.net is a social music platform that helps dance music producers embed and share their content online. It’s all about helping fans discover new music. Homeproducer.net provides this site as a service to producers and their public: people enjoying music. Homeproducer.net aims to respect intellectual property law and ensure that producers can exploit their works with the greatest chance of success, at the same time. Homeproducer.net acquired licenses from performance rights organizations necessary according to Dutch Law, to be able to offer you the Service. These Terms & Conditions govern the use of our website by producers who wish to share their music with the general public. We expect you to respect the intellectual property rights of others.
Homeproducer.net ("Homeproducer.net", "we", "our" or "us"), a business name of Homeproducer Media BV, Chamber of Commerce number 57726280, provides access to the Homeproducer.net website, at the url www.Homeproducer.net and related urls (the "Website"), and all current and future services, software and data accessed via the Website, including the Homeproducer.net widgets and the Homeproducer.net API (the "Services"). The Website and the Services are referred to together in these Terms & Conditions as the "Platform".
User: You, the dance music producer submitting, posting or sharing your mixes on our Platform.
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Platform. They apply solely to the Platform and not to any other website or any offline activities of Homeproducer.net (unless stated). By accessing or using the Platform (including but not limited to accepting, uploading, embedding, linking, submitting or downloading any information or content from or to the Website and/or use of the Services) you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE PLATFORM.
1. Changes to the Platform, Accounts and the Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at any time without prior notice to you to add, delete or amend parts of these Terms & Conditions. We will post any changes to the Terms & Conditions on this page and will indicate the effective date of the revised Terms & Conditions at the top of the page. It is important for you to refer to these Terms & Conditions from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any changes that we may have made. By continuing to use the Platform you are agreeing to be bound by the revised Terms & Conditions.
2. Homeproducer.net may change the features of any type of account (free or paid), may withdraw or, or introduce new types of account at any time and for any reason, and may change the prices charged for any of its paid accounts from time to time. In the event of any change(s) to the pricing, features or extra services of any paid account to which you have subscribed, such change(s) will be communicated to you and will only take effect with respect to any subsequent renewal of your subscription. In all other cases, where Homeproducer.net proposes to make changes to any type of account to which you subscribe, and these changes are material and to your disadvantage, Homeproducer.net will notify you of the proposed changes by sending a message to your Homeproducer.net account and an email to the then current email address you provided to us for your account, at least four (4) weeks in advance. You will have no obligation to continue using the
Platform after receiving any such notification, but if you do not terminate your account during such four (4) week period, your continued use of your account after the end of that 4 (four) week period will constitute your acceptance of the changes to your account.
Should one or more provisions of these Terms & Conditions be found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
3. Description of Website and the Services
Access to the Platform currently provides users with access to the Services and further online tools and resources such as audio, personalized content, social features and targeted advertising messages. The Platform enables you to embed, share and discover audio and personalized content with all other users on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, any new features or tools which are added to the Website and/or the Services are subject to these Terms & Conditions. It is possible that these Terms & Conditions and a separate end user license or similar agreement may apply to a bespoke service or product offered by Homeproducer.net. In this case, these Terms & Conditions will also apply to any license or similar agreement, unless stated otherwise in the relevant license or other agreement. We may add, amend or remove any aspect of the Website and/or the Services at any time without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features and/or restrict access to parts of or all of the Platform without notice or liability to you or any third party.
In order to use the Website, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
4. Intellectual Property Ownership and License
Copyrights, trademark rights, database rights, design rights and any and all other intellectual property and other rights relating to the Platform existing now or in the future (including but not limited to computer programs, source and object code, documentation, software graphics, text, images, designs, videos, animations, databases, logos, domain names, trade names and trade identities - collectively referred to as the "Content") are the property of Homeproducer.net, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or licensors.
The Content does not include User Submissions (as defined below) or any other content owned by and submitted by users to the Homeproducer.net Platform.
Unless expressly granted in writing by Homeproducer.net, no rights in or to the Content except those expressly set forth within these Terms & Conditions are granted to you.
The copying, reproduction, re-arrangement, sale, leasing, renting, lending, distribution, redistribution, modification or adaptation, downloading, side-loading, exchanging, creating of derivative works, uploading, posting, transmitting, communication to the public or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of the Content, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except pursuant to the express limited grant of rights hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You agree to abide by any and all additional notices, information or restrictions in respect of the Platform contained in any part of the Website and/or Services. Exploiting any part of the Platform for a purpose that is not permitted by these Terms & Conditions is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Homeproducer.net or the applicable intellectual property rights holder as identified on the Website. Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms & Conditions, Homeproducer.net grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, revocable, non-assignable and non-transferable license to:
1. listen to music streamed from the Website;
2. submit, link or embed music, images and other content to the Website strictly as permitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any other terms posted on the Website;
3. embed Homeproducer.net widgets on your personal website, blog or social network profile pages for non-commercial and private use only; and
4. participate in the Homeproducer.net social features and communicate with other members of the Homeproducer.net community; You may not embed or otherwise exploit Homeproducer.net widgets for commercial gain (which includes, for example and without limitation, selling advertising on your site or otherwise monetizing any element of your site which contains a Homeproducer.net widget). Homeproducer.net alone shall be responsible for determining, in its discretion, whether any use of a Homeproducer.net widget constitutes commercial use in each individual case.
5. Links and Third Party Content
Homeproducer.net or third parties may provide links on the Platform to other sites or content ("Other Sites"). Homeproducer.net has no control over such Other Sites or content, and therefore makes no claim or representation regarding, and expressly disclaims responsibility for, the accuracy, quality, legality, nature, availability or reliability of Other Sites or content linked to by the Platform. The Platform provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on the Platform does not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked site or any information therein. Access and use of Other Sites, including the information, material, products and services on Other Sites and/or available through Other Sites, is solely at your own risk. When you leave the Platform, our Terms & Conditions no longer govern. You should review applicable Terms & Conditions, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any Other Sites.
In addition, third party advertisers or commercial partners may offer goods, services and other materials to you on the Platform. Your correspondence and business dealings with others found on or through the Platform and any terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant third party. Homeproducer.net will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or the offering of such products, services, and other Content on or through the Platform. Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications on the Platform do not imply endorsement of that product, service or publication.
6. Our Linking and Widgets Policy
You may include links to the Website or include widgets in any website under the following criteria: (a) You may link to, but not replicate, the Content;
(b) You must not imply that Homeproducer.net or the Platform are endorsing or sponsoring your website or its products, unless Homeproducer.net has given its prior written consent;
(c) You must not present false information about Homeproducer.net or its products or services;
(d) You must not use any Homeproducer.net Content or Services except as expressly permitted in these Terms & Conditions or without prior permission from Homeproducer.net;
(e) The website must not contain content that is illegal, obscene or defamatory, or that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial;
(f) The website must not support, endorse or encourage piracy or the unauthorized exploitation of intellectual property rights.
By linking to or embedding a widget in a third party website, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking and embedding requirements. We reserve the right to deny permission to link to the Website or embed widgets for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
Homeproducer.net widgets are designed to enable our users to share Homeproducer.net with their friends. You are strictly prohibited from using any of the Homeproducer.net widgets for any form of commercial use, unless with prior written consent from Homeproducer.net. If you are the operator of a commercial website and would like to include Homeproducer.net widgets in your website, or if you would like to use the widgets for commercial purposes, please contact us by emailing feedback at Homeproducer dot net.
Homeproducer.net reserves the right to remove links or to block Homeproducer.net widgets at any time and for any reason in its absolute discretion.
7. Prohibited Uses
1. As a condition of your use of the Platform, you will not use the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Access to the Platform from territories where their access or use thereof is illegal is strictly prohibited. You are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, electronic mail, or privacy.
2. Any use by you of the Platform other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any portion of the Platform, use of the Platform, access to the Platform, or Content obtained or available through the Platform, for any purpose other than for your personal, private, non-commercial purposes.
3. You agree not to defame, harass, abuse, threaten, stalk or defraud users of the Platform, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent. 4. You agree not to intentionally interfere with or damage, impair or disable the operation of the Platform or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other malicious code.
5. You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security- related features of the Platform, including but not limited to any features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Platform, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Platform.
6. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted on the Platform.
7. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Platform. You agree neither to modify the Platform in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Platform, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Platform.
8. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Platform for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
9. You agree not to utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Content without our express written consent. You agree not to use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Homeproducer.net's name or trademarks without our express written consent.
10. You will promptly remove any links that Homeproducer.net finds objectionable in its sole discretion. You agree not to use any Homeproducer.net logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of the link without our express consent.
11. You agree not to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
12. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
13. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
14. You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use requirements. Homeproducer.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any user's account or take such other action as Homeproducer.net sees fit in relation to any user who partakes
in any of Homeproducer.net's prohibited uses or in breach of any of the other terms set forth herein. In extreme cases or as required by law or regulation, Homeproducer.net reserves the right to take court action and/or report users to the relevant authorities.
In order to access some features of the Platform, you will have to create an account. You agree that the information you provide to Homeproducer.net upon registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. You acknowledge, consent and agree that Homeproducer.net may access, preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal processes;
(b) enforce these Terms & Conditions;
(c) respond to a claim that any information submitted by a user violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or
(e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Homeproducer.net, its users and the public.
9. Paid Accounts
1. Paid account receive extra services in exchange for supporting Homeproducer.net. Fees for the paid accounts are payable at the beginning of the subscription period, and your first payment will be taken at the time the contract is concluded unless stated otherwise. Annual accounts run for twelve months from the date on which the contract is concluded, and will expire automatically at the end of that twelve month period unless you elect to renew your subscription. If you renew your annual subscription, payment for the next twelve month period will be taken at the time you renew.
2. Payments are due without the need for an invoice, and can be made by Paypal, Visa and Mastercard. All payments include VAT or other sales tax where applicable. A credit card processor may impose imposes handling charges in order to process your payment.
3. Once payment has been made Homeproducer.net will send a confirmation email to the email address provided by you as part of the registration process. Completion of the registration process is merely an offer to conclude a contract, and does not constitute the conclusion of a contract. The moment you receive the confirmation email from us, a contract is concluded. The contract language is English.
4. You can upgrade your account at any time. If you wish to downgrade your account, you may do so at the end of your then current subscription period. You have the right to cancel paid accounts for a period of fourteen (14) days after they are concluded (14 days after the moment you received the confirmation email). This only applies to consumers, not to businesses.
10. Cancellation consumers
1. You have fourteen (14) days to cancel any account that you may have registered with us. This only applies to consumers, not to businesses. Contact us by email, letter or fax to confirm your cancellation. You do not have to provide any reason for your cancellation. The fourteen (14) day cancellation period begins with the date on which the registration of your account or your upgrade is confirmed.
2. If you upgrade from a free to a paid account, you have fourteen (14) days from the date of your upgrade to cancel your paid account. Again, this only applies to consumers, not to businesses. You
should contact us by email, letter or fax, but do not have to provide any reason for your cancellation. The fourteen (14) day cancellation period begins with the date on which the registration of your account or your upgrade is confirmed.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you can contact us at:
Homeproducer Media BV Molenstraat 46
4701 JT Roosendaal
email: info at Homeproducer dot net
3. If you cancel a paid account in accordance with this process, we will refund you for any payments you have made with respect to your paid account and will do so within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt of your valid notice of cancellation. If you have logged into your account during the fourteen (14) day cancellation period, you will lose your right to cancel your account
4. Following receipt of your notice of cancellation, Homeproducer.net will delete your account and its associated Content and data. Therefore, you are advised to remove, copy or back up any Content in your account before sending us your notice of cancellation.
When you register for a user account you will be asked to provide a username and a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your username and/or password, you should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your user account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID or password), you will immediately notify Homeproducer.net. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Homeproducer.net or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
Homeproducer.net may decide to run competitions, promotions, prize draws and other opportunities on the Website and these will be governed by a separate set of terms and conditions. A link to these terms and conditions will be found on the Website, alongside details of the specific competition, promotion, prize draw and other opportunities. It is your responsibility to read those terms and conditions for details about the terms that shall apply and any eligibility requirements.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agents
Homeproducer.net aims to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied, used, or made available on or through the Homeproducer.net Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement of your intellectual property, please provide our copyright agent with a copyright infringement notice ("Notice") which should include the following written information:
1. a statement that you have identified material on the Website which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable);
2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Homeproducer.net to locate the material (e.g. a URL and/or screen shot);
4. your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number on which you can be contacted;
5. a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
7. a physical or electronic signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorized to act on behalf of owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
Homeproducer.net's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Website can be reached as follows: By mail:
For: Copyright Agent, Homeproducer Media BV, Molenstraat 46, 4701 JT Roosendaal,
By email: copyright at Homeproducer dot net
If you are unsure about your rights in respect of material, or whether there has been an infringement of your rights, we suggest you take legal advice before sending a Notice to Homeproducer.net.
14. User Submissions.
1. General. The Platform permits the submission and posting or linking of audio, images, commentary or any other content submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions"), and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. User Submissions are displayed for entertainment and informational purposes only and are not controlled by Homeproducer.net. Homeproducer.net makes no representations that it will publish or use your User Submissions in any way and may or may not use your User Submissions in its sole discretion. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Homeproducer.net does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
2. Grant of Rights. You shall retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to Homeproducer.net, you hereby grant Homeproducer.net and its affiliates a non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licenseable, and transferable license, throughout the universe, to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise exploit your User Submissions in connection with the Homeproducer.net Platform, including, without limitation, for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Platform (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You hereby grant Homeproducer.net and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such User Submission if they choose to do so. You hereby irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Submissions. You also hereby grant to each user of the Platform a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Platform, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such User Submissions as permitted by the functionality of the Platform and these Terms & Conditions.
3. User Submissions Representations and Warranties. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Homeproducer.net to use all patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of User Submissions in the manner contemplated by Homeproducer.net and these Terms & Conditions and to grant the rights and license set forth above, and (ii) your User Submissions, Homeproducer.net's use of such User Submissions pursuant to these Terms , and Homeproducer.net's exercise of the license rights set forth above, do not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary
right; (b) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (c) violate any applicable law or regulation.
4. User Submissions Prohibited Uses. In connection with your User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) publish misrepresentations that could damage Homeproducer.net or any third party; (ii) submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, harassing, harmful, hateful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive or is otherwise inappropriate; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business; (v) impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (v) post User Submissions that would be harmful to minors in any manner.
5. In any case of violation of any of the above user submission rules and requirements or as required by law or regulation, Homeproducer.net reserves the right to take court action and/or report users to the relevant authorities, for instance but not limited to when a user submission becomes subject of a copyright infringement note.
15. Removal of Content
Homeproducer.net, its affiliates and other designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any Content that is available on the Platform, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE, " AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, Homeproducer.NET AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) ABOUT: (A) THE PLATFORM; (B) THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ON AND PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM; (C) THE FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM; (D) THE MESSAGES, CONTENT AND INFORMATION SENT FROM OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY USERS; (E) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE WEBSITE OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR (F) THE TREATMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL OR DATA TRANSMITTED BY USERS TO THE PLATFORM; (G) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY LINKED SITE. Homeproducer.NET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM, ANY OF THE PLATFORM' FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Homeproducer.NET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR USE OF THE PLATFORM ARE LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, Homeproducer.NET SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING ANY OF THE FEATURES OF THE PLATFORM, YOU ACT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS AND ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. FURTHER, Homeproducer.NET AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE.
Homeproducer.NET, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE "Homeproducer.NET ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS") SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. WHERE ANY JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES AS SET OUT ABOVE, THE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE
EXTENT THE LAW OF SUCH JURISDICTION IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
17. Limitation of Liability
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANYTHING ELSE SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Homeproducer.NET FURTHER LIMITS ITS LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AS SET FORTH BELOW: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Homeproducer.NET, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE "Homeproducer.NET ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS") BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO (1) THE PLATFORM, THE CONTENT, OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS; (2) THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY OF THE CONTENT OR FEATURES THEREON; (3) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY Homeproducer.NET OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR CONTENT; (4) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OWNERS AND/OR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT; (5) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PLATFORM'S TECHNICAL OPERATION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE Homeproducer.NET ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE PLATFORM). NOTHING IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS LIMITS OR EXCLUDES Homeproducer.NET'S LIABILITY FOR: (A) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS PROVEN NEGLIGENCE; (B) THE TORT OF DECEIT; OR (C) ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW.
IF ANY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE BY REASON OF THE LAWS OF ANY STATE OR COUNTRY IN WHICH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE INTENDED TO BE EFFECTIVE, THEN TO THE EXTENT AND WITHIN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH THAT TERM IS ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, IT SHALL BE SEVERED AND DELETED FROM THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL SURVIVE AND CONTINUE TO BE BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE.
THE Homeproducer.NET ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PLATFORM OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT. YOU RECOGNISE AND CONFIRM THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF Homeproducer.NET'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY Homeproducer.NET AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND/OR AFFILIATES OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY Homeproducer.NET WEB SITE, SERVICES, PLATFORM, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, MUSIC, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS OR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS RELATED THERETO.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and keep Homeproducer.net, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective owners, officers, managers, members, agents and employees, fully and effectively indemnified with respect to any and all costs, claims, demands, investigations, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, including, without limitation: (a) your use of the Platform; (b) your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any law, rule or regulation; (c) your use of the Content; or (d) your placement or transmission of any of your User Submissions or any other content or materials on or through the Platform. You will cooperate as fully and reasonably as required by Homeproducer.net in the defense of any claim. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Homeproducer.net retains the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions or causes of actions which are brought against Homeproducer.net herein under the terms and provisions of this Section 18 and in no event shall you settle any such claim without Homeproducer.net 's prior written approval.
19. Termination of Website and Services
1. Homeproducer.net reserves the right at any time to suspend, discontinue, terminate close down its Website and/or Services (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, without notice.
2. User agrees that Homeproducer.net and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders shall not be liable to User or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of the Website and/or Services and/or User’s possibility to use or access Homeproducer.net’s Website and/or Services.
20. Assignment of Rights and Duties to Third Parties
Homeproducer.net and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders may assign the rights and duties under the present Terms and Conditions, in part or in whole, to any third party at any time without notice. User may not assign this Agreement or the rights and duties herein, in part or in whole, to any party without the prior written consent of Homeproducer.net.
21. Applicable law, jurisdiction, competent court and lex fori
1. This Agreement is exclusively governed by Dutch law, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and excluding the principles of conflict of laws (private international law).
2. Disputes shall be settled by the competent court in the District where Homeproducer.net is established. You hereby agree, and Homeproducer.net agrees, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in The Netherlands for resolution of any dispute, action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement.
3. Homeproducer.net also has the right to refer the matter to the competent court in the residence / location of the User.
Unless otherwise stated, any other rules, restrictions, guidelines and terms and conditions that may be posted or made available in connection with a particular feature on the Website or Service are incorporated by this reference into these Terms & Conditions.
You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Platform and the Content, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data.
These Terms & Conditions and any applicable end user license or similar agreements contain the sole and entire agreement between Homeproducer.net and its users with respect to the Platform, the Content and User Submissions and supersedes any and all other prior written or oral agreements between Homeproducer.net and its users. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held
invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction or as a result of future legislative action, such holding or action shall be strictly construed and shall not affect the validity or effect of any other provision of these Terms & Conditions. No waiver on the part of Homeproducer.net of any of these Terms & Conditions will be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of Homeproducer.net. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions are intended to confer on any third party (whether referred to in the Terms & Conditions by name, class, description or otherwise) any benefit or any right under any legislation in any country to enforce any provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
23. Termination Account
1. You, the User, understand and agree that Homeproducer.net will determine your compliance with these Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion. Homeproducer.net reserves the right to restrict, suspend, deny or terminate access to all or part of the Website or any Service and to deny access to any person in its sole discretion without notice or liability of any kind. Homeproducer.net maintains a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the Website use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights and/or any other breaches of any of these Terms & Conditions. Any violation of these Terms & Conditions may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Upon termination of your user account or access to the Web Site, or upon demand by Homeproducer.net, you must destroy all materials obtained from the Platform and all related documentation.
2. You, the User, may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending notice in writing to Homeproducer Media BV, Molenstraat 46, 4701 JT Roosendaal, The Netherlands.
You can confirm such termination by removing all of your Content from your account, by deleting your account and thereafter by ceasing to use our Platform. If you have a paid account, then we will cease to charge you from the first day of the month following receipt of notice of termination from you. We cannot offer any refund for any unexpired period of your subscription.
1. The English text of these Terms & Conditions determines their interpretation. Furthermore, the English text is binding in the event of any difference in content or scope.
2. Rights can only be derived on the basis of the English version of these Terms & Conditions.
v. 1.0.2 APR 2013